Employability & Soft Skills
One-on-one or group coaching sessions designed for companies working with Americans. Improve fluency and confidence in written and Spoken English.
Build rapport and improve relationships with Americans in business and casual settings.
Interactive Group Training Programs Available in Soft and Employability Skills for:
- Indians working with American corporates and clients
- College students in any subject requiring soft and employability skills
- Cross cultural business communication classes for MBA students and corporate working between cultures
Employability and Soft Skills
- Spoken English Communication Assessments
- Group Discussion Skills Assessments & Training
- Interview Preparation Skills
- Email etiquette
- Meeting etiquette and flow
- Telephone and conference call etiquette
- American work values and office culture
- Managing deadlines and time frames
- Management/employee interactions
- Emotional intelligence for personal and professional development
Business Consulting and Mediation
- Bridging mindset and communication gaps between parties
- Providing management assigned coaching to individual employees
- Identifying, setting and prioritizing tasks for better time management
- Providing constructive criticism for professional development
The best interactive experience happens with an ideal group size of 20-25.
What Clients Have Said:
"The sessions helped my team understand
the basic dos and don'ts of e-mail and phone
communication, and how to paraphrase."
Software Engineer in Kochi
"Clearing the GD (group discussion) and interview was easier after attending coaching sessions with Jennifer."